Friday, January 07, 2011

Marbles Gladstone Ideal knife

I have an original stag Ideal knife. It is beautiful.

The Marbles Ideal Knife is a legend, hand-crafted in Michigan's rugged Upper Peninsula in the town of Gladstone, Mi. The Marbles Ideal knife is 8.75" overall with a 4.5" blade. The blade, having a very distinctive blood groove, is made of carbon stainless steel achieving a Rockwell hardness of 58C.

If you are looking for a great hunting knife that will last generations check out the Marbles Ideal hunting knife.

The Marble's Ideal Hunting knife was Webster Marbles first and most successful attempt at blade making. The Marbles Ideal knife was introduced in 1899.

Mine has a stag handle and pommel with a brass half guard. I'll take a picture later, because I am pleased with it.

1 comment:

@LordManley said...

This was an odd post - I appear to have lifted the manufacturer copy for a knife I inherited - presumably with the intention of returning to it.

I have no recollection of doing this.